I photographed this magnificent black Arabian stallion called “Al-Afdal الأفضل" at an horse breeding centre in Saudi Arabia. The following day, I was offered the opportunity to ride him. Without hesitation I agreed. Al-Afdal was as gentle and gracious as he was powerful and fast. What a precious experience!
The text comes from a 12th century Muslim manuscript about the horse.
- Limited to an edition of 9 prints
- Signed, dated and numbered
- Handmade Spanish Garza paper 180gsm, approx. 30x40cm (12"x16")
- Printed with oil-based etching inks on acid-free paper
- Delivered unframed in a tube
- Free shipping within Europe
- 14 day return policy
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity