I had the fortune to photograph Ghazal, a golden-chestnut Arabian stallion in Jordan in 2007. As usual, I used a portable studio set-up with backdrop, stands and lights. The grooms gently coaxed this inquisitive, playful creature to pose for me, which he did beautifully, showing a muscular neck and an elegant leg. I always make contact with the horses before photographing them and ask their permission. I always thank them afterwards. The horses may not understand English or Arabic but I’m sure they sense the sentiment.
- Small 30x42cm (11.5”x16.5”), edition of 25
- Medium 42x60cm (16"x25"), edition of 25
- Large 84x120cm (33"x47"), edition of 10
- Delivered unframed in a tube
- Free shipping within Europe
- 14 day return policy
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity