Sukkar Aezea was the first Arabian horse that I photographed in Jordan in 2006. Seven months pregnant at the time, she was calmly led out to stand in front of my studio backdrop. She proudly lowered her elegant head, showing off her magnificent blonde mane that contrasted beautifully with the dark bay colour of her coat. She looked wonderful as she graciously posed for her portrait picture.
A year later this picture won first place in the International Photographer of the Year Fine Art category. A small gift to celebrate the beauty of Sukkar Aezea.
"Sukkar Aezea" - Bay Mare
- Small 30x42cm (11.5”x16.5”), edition of 25
- Medium 42x60cm (16"x25"), edition of 25
- Large 84x120cm (33"x47"), edition of 10
- Delivered unframed in a tube
- Free shipping within Europe
- 14 day return policy
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity